Flood and Water Damage Carpet Restoration
When your home is threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, Crawford’s PRC Ltd technicians have the expertise to remove or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property. Your concerns are our priorities.
24/7 Emergency Service: You can call us anytime on 07815 817128 or email using the Contact Form
90 Minutes to Restore Rugs, Upholstered Furniture and Curtains
From cellars and basements or lounges to bedrooms and flats to offices, we have the experience and resources available normally within the first 90 minutes of your call we are on site extracting water, removing carpets, flooring, damaged coverings, as identified, moving furniture, cleaning, sanitising and installing drying equipment.
Crawford’s PRC technicians have the equipment on hand and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and are available around-the-clock 24/7.With engine driven pumps and the initial arrival of the Truck mounted Extraction system, immediate results are achieved.
Crawford’s PRC Technicians concentrate on safely drying,deodorising and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water with large amounts of drying and water removal equipment held for immediate dispatch.
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and engine powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform highly efficient water removal on arrival
Sanitising Products & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odours from excessive moisture and are in stock and in all vehicles.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers to minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, ceilings and furniture, evaporating moisture
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.