Extreme Cleaning Services Somerset – Assisting Family
We have combined over 30 years’ experience in carpet cleaning, home and domestic house extreme cleaning, end of tenancy landlords one-off steam cleaning property projects. It’s more common than you can imagine for families to approach us on behalf of another family member who is struggling in a variety of ways.
Signs to recognise a family member needs help
- Unable or unwilling to leave the house – Sedentary lifestyle, tends to stay in one spot, often in a favourite chair or sofa
- Limited mobility capacity resulting in inadequate cleaning, this can result in a kitchen build up of old food, takeaway containers, carrier bags and unwashed pots pans and sink/counters
- Loss of muscle strength making bending over to clean a challenge – resulting in poor bathroom and toilet sanitisation, a build up of scum and grease over years
- Inability to leave the house to take out rubbish, with a consequence of unavoidable hoarding of rubbish and a build up of delivered letters and magazines
- Overall poor health which would decline further should considerable actions not be taken due to the build up of bacteria in an environment without the flow of fresh air
Disposal of 3 Tons of Newspaper and Home Furnishings
Our reputation for handling such cases with dignity, care and compassion leads to a steady stream of word of mouth recommendations.
We were contacted to clean a property that has over 3 tons of magazines and newspapers in so that the lounge in a very very poor state. We understood that the owners would be both pleased to re use the room as a bedroom as going upstairs is now very challenging, however it was critical that some collected items are of personal interest and hold real value to them.
Family Tip – Construct A Team Plan and Script – Tackle ASAP
Under supervision of other family members we stood to the script devised and supplied a room now usable and clean. The team plan was to execute a bulk load of work and tasks in the shortest time as possible to minimise emotional distress with such a large amount of change.
We tackled a multitude of cleaning tasks including: The disposal, cleaning and replacement of window nets & curtains. Our team arranged the installation of new beds and bedding to demonstrate a clean sleeping environment in the home.
The pan was executed flawlessly, a qualified electrician was booked to carry out lighting and socket repairs. There was also the removal of the old cooker and a replacement cooker was installed together with washing machines and a tumble drier. Our efforts demonstrated that even the dirtiest place can be turned around an renovated in good time.
Do you need our help or a family friend? Contact Crawfords
We love a challenge so bring it on – call us today for a free no obligation quotation – Crawfords Extreme Cleaning Ltd 07815 814128 or 01934 513862 alternatively, complete the contact form below and we’ll respond as soon as we are able.